Episode FIVE already?
Yup, it's time for another epic episode [try saying that 3 times fast!] of MIXTUREcast, where our heroes --- uh, our -- uh --- the guys attempt to create something out of a mishmash of tracks.
Today's victim - er, track - is called CROOKED.
- Watch and gaze in wonder at Tom's VINTAGE Joey Stuckey Band tshirt.
- Decide if Joey is nuts when he compares Tom's Rhodes playing to Herbie Hancock.
- Watch in amazement as 2 grown men make their chairs bounce.
- Snicker as a case of mistaken identity means the track title references the wrong jazz standard.
- Your jaw will drop as Tom & Joey discuss using the Take 6 samples from a Roland keyboard…and you will shake your head in amazement as you discover that Angry Birds has really taken over the entire world.
For more information: